5 Incredible Venues for Playa del Carmen Beach Weddings
Got your heart set on a beach wedding in Playa del Carmen?
Powdery white sands, year-round sunshine, and some of the finest resorts in the world…
A lavish beach wedding in Playa del Carmen will cost you a fraction of the price as it would in North America.
Playa del Carmen Beach Wedding Options:
- Sandos Playacar (all-inclusive hotel)
- Catalonia Royal Tulum (all-inclusive hotel)
- Playa del Secreto (beach)
- Playa Maroma (beach)
- Grand Coral Beach Club (beach club)
- Start Planning Today
1. Sandos Playacar
With Sandos Playacar you not only have a gorgeous beach for your nuptials, but you’ll also get all the perks of a top all-inclusive resort!
Situated in the exclusive gated community “Playacar”, Sandos has established itself as a major player in the Destination weddings.
Why We Love It
- The hotel features a very wide sandy beach, perfect for ceremonies, cocktails and wedding receptions.
- Events are usually held on the south side of the beach where it tends to be much quieter. Nevertheless, as with most all-inclusive resorts and public beaches, it’s likely fellow guests will try to be paparazzi and get a glimpse of the stunning bride!
- With the right logistics, the Ceremony and Reception can be in the same area, so your guests won’t need to move from one place to another.
Sandos Playacar has many exciting wedding packages for you to discuss with our expert wedding planners here at PlayaDelCarmen.Com based on your vision and budget.
Here is just one of them to give you an example of what you can expect.
SANDOS PLAYACAR WEDDING PACKAGE
Package Cost: $4150
Guests Included: 30 (extra guests are $69 per person)
- Wedding organization services from your wedding coordinator
- The symbolic ceremony including essential set up, 1 bouquet and 1 boutonniere
- Private cocktail hour
- Private reception dinner (3 hours)
- DJ, light, and sounds during dinner
- 3 tier wedding cake
- 4 floral centerpieces for dinner
- 1 make-up and hairstyle
- Couples massage
- Complimentary honeymoon package
Optional extras: Dance floor, photography / videography
Types of wedding packages available: Symbolic, Legal marriages, Mayan and Same-Sex Marriages.
*Contact us to receive $1000 off the price of your package.
All prices are subject to change.
2. Catalonia Royal Tulum
Although the hotel name is Catalonia Royal Tulum, it’s not actually in Tulum.
It’s located along with the famous Xpu ha Beach, around 25 min south of Playa del Carmen.
Why We Love It
- Wedding location nestled among palm trees creating a dreamy Caribbean ambiance. The shady areas are always a hit for wedding guests prior to the Ceremony!
- Adults-only Hotel, so no chance of screaming kids running around 😉
- Cozy feel about the place.
CARIBBEAN FANTASY PACKAGE:
Package Cost: $2499
Guests Included: 20 guests
- Floral arrangement for bridal table & path of petals for the ceremony
- 1 Hour post-ceremony Cocktail party including Sparkling wine and Hors D ́Oeuvres
- Live music Trio during cocktail (45 minutes).
- Semi private dinner Wedding Reception.
- Wedding Cake.
- Only for the couple
- Upgrade to a PRIVILEGED HONEYMOON ROOM with king-size bed.
- Complimentary Room “Getting Ready” for Bride and Bridesmaids on the wedding date, a maximum of 6 people.
- Package Alegria SPA
- (Jacuzzi / 50-min. couples massage in Master Suite Cabin plus /20% off any additional SPA service).
- Hair style and Make up for the Bride.
- 1 photo album “Wedding white” with CD including 30 photos of the couple during the ceremony.
- Romantic candlelight dinner on the beach.
- Newlyweds breakfast in bed the morning after the wedding.
- 1 Bottle of Moët & Chandon and Romantic Turn Down.
- Late check out.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning one of the most special days of your life today.
3. Playa del Secreto
Playa del Secreto or “Secret Beach” is just how you would imagine it to be.
It’s about 15 min north of Playa. When searching for the road signs if you blink you will miss it!
It really is a hidden gem.
Why We Love It
- It’s perfect for couples looking for a more intimate location.
- There are Private villas available for rent, a Catholic Chapel with views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. An Event Palapa and of course the stunning beach.
- Weddings at the Private Villas can be customized to the couple’s style and taste. This is opposed to some big resorts, which limit what you can and can’t have at your wedding.
Discuss how to start planning your wedding at Playa del Secreto’s private villas with one of our expert wedding planners today.
Call us on our toll-free number 888-537-9797.
4. Playa Maroma
Maroma Beach is one of those places where you look around and just say “wow”!
National Geographic named it one of the best beaches in the World.
The beach is absolutely beautiful. It is located approx 10 minutes north of Playa del Carmen.
Why We Love It
- Various options of Hotels & Resorts available, ranging from 4-star family-friendly to 5-star adults-only luxury:
- Although each hotel is different, they all share that incredible beach.
- The Turquoise sea is a magnificent backdrop for a sensational wedding. It’s a Photographers paradise!
- Wide beach, perfect to create a beautiful ceremony aisle every bride deserves.
5. Grand Coral Beach Club
Located around 10 minutes North of Playa del Carmen, inside the “Grand Coral” complex.
The complex includes Hotels, Private residences, an impressive Golf Course and the Beach Club.
Why We Love It
- A stunning stretch of white sandy beach with views of Cozumel.
- The Beach Club consists of a Gorgeous Restaurant, infinity pool and the beach. All the installations and services are in the same place, making it an epic location for an unforgettable Destination Wedding.
Not only does Playa del Carmen have an amazing selection of incredible beach sites, but it also offers world-class services for Destination Weddings.
Beautiful beaches, fine dining, dazzling décor and florals and much much more…
You might also like our Top 10 Playa del Carmen wedding packages post for more specific info on wedding packages in Playa.
Want help organizing your Wedding in Playa del Carmen?
We’re the wedding planners behind 100’s of destination weddings in the Riviera Maya!
We’ll help you choose the perfect location, organize guest travel and much more.
You can also learn more about PlayaDelCarmen.com’s destination wedding services here.