Below are the positions available at PlayaDelCarmen.com and a list of skilled individuals we're always on the lookout for. If you'd like to work in Playa del Carmen, tell us why you're a good fit at [email protected]
Join us in creating awesome vacation experiences in Playa del Carmen
1) Travel Agent / Travel Guru
PlayaDelCarmen.com is currently looking for full and part-time travel agents to join the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a young, dynamic, customer centric company. You’ll be helping people from all over the world plan their dream vacation to beautiful Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
- Answering web inquiries
- Planning awesome holidays over phone and email
- Booking tours
- Organizing groups
- Booking vacations (hotel, flight)
- 1-5 years experience as travel agent, destination representative, or concierge, wedding coordinator positions in hotels
- Positive & driven with a can-do attitude
- Strong communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Native English speaker. basic Spanish and other languages an asset
- Ability to multi-task and solve problems
- Tech savvy
- Social media management an asset
Must have lived or live in Playa del Carmen. If this position sounds like you, tell us why you rock and send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
2) Copywriting & Social Media
We’re looking for a dynamic, outgoing, self-motivated copywriter skilled and experienced in managing web content.
You’ll be responsible for organizing and crafting compelling posts on our blog, to managing our social media channels, product descriptions and promotional newsletters etc.
Expect to experience every tour, restaurant/dive, major event and nightlife Playa del Carmen has to offer. If it happens in Playa you should be covering it and storytelling through your writing, still images and video.
- create, develop and manage content for our web properties, our blog and social media channels.
- updating content on websites and blogs.
- photography and video.
- create and manage content calendar.
- strategizing based on traffic analytics.
- being part of the community.
- PR outreach/article marketing.
- 2-5 years managing web content.
- content strategy & scheduling.
- copywriting for the web.
- understanding of SEO.
- managing social media accounts.
- editing copy.
- working with freelancers.
- knowledge of HTML an asset.
- knowledge of Wordpress an asset.
- English (native)
- Spanish (conversational or more)
Please note that this is a freelance position – we do not provide a work permit.
Please send links to content you’ve created and let us know why you feel you’d be perfect for this position. [email protected].
We're always looking for passionate, skilled individuals to join as permanent or part-time team members... even if it's just for a blog post...
If you have experience in
Local Real Estate
Luxury Villa Rentals
Coordinating Group Travel
Corporate Travel / Team Building Trips
Group Golf Travel
Business Development / Outreach
Writing & Blogging
Social Media Marketing
and would like a job in Playa del Carmen, we're always open to exploring new and creative ways to grow our business with the right people.